アメリカの女の子の日本生活 * * * An American Girl's Life in Japan
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Grapefruits!
This was a TON of hard work. The actual video looks really really cool, unfortunately, YouTube currently changes all files into Flash and it looks kinda crappy.
Still-please check out this weekend's work ^_^
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
God bless you... My sour mood has gone the way of the dodo.
Yay Brandon! I was really hoping you'd see it. Esp. since you're the only other person I know that knows Love Psychedelico (except Ryan and my sister).
Thanks guys--I love that dress too, ^_^ Tennesse wig-walk? Are there more moves like that, it sounds like a dance I might actually have the skills for!
well, i couldn't see your feet, so it is hard to tell, but i think it might have been what you were doing when you kind of glided across the screen? it's where you put your toes together, and then slide and put your heels together, and then toes, then heels, etc. knees kinda going in and out. we learned it to some melody that was like "the eerie canal" :)
Oh that sounds familiar Jenny! I think I remember that. No, I wasn't doing the Tennessee Wig Walk--But I should have been 'cause it's a great move ^_^
OH yeah--I forgot that the Grapefruits song hadn't really come out yet so I don't know...that was probably the first time you heard it Melissa? I love that song!
14 comments:
God bless you... My sour mood has gone the way of the dodo.
/hug
hugback!
Yay Brandon! I was really hoping you'd see it. Esp. since you're the only other person I know that knows Love Psychedelico (except Ryan and my sister).
/jumpforjoy!
You are the supercool.
Places included in the video:
Tokyo の Asakusa, Ginza, Shinagawa, Sengakuji + Asumigaoka.
Am I missing any?
Harajuku! Meiji, Tokyo Station, I think that's about it.
Oh--and Shinjuku--there's a pic with Stacey in it!
Please tell me the person in the pink tu-tu isn't Ryan or I shall be ill.
laurie,
i love your plaid dress!!!
i didn't know ryan knew how to juggle!
i didnt know you knew the tennessee wig-walk! (we had to learn that in school once! i think that was one of your moves?)
ps. i concur about the dress!
Thanks guys--I love that dress too, ^_^ Tennesse wig-walk? Are there more moves like that, it sounds like a dance I might actually have the skills for!
Was it the arm-moves thing? Which one was it?
well, i couldn't see your feet, so it is hard to tell, but i think it might have been what you were doing when you kind of glided across the screen? it's where you put your toes together, and then slide and put your heels together, and then toes, then heels, etc. knees kinda going in and out. we learned it to some melody that was like "the eerie canal" :)
I thought the video was super fun!!I really enjoyed watching it! I like the song a lot too! Well, I liked everything a lot!
Erie Canal
It's a folk song.
And I know the move! I show my students here all the time!
Oh that sounds familiar Jenny! I think I remember that. No, I wasn't doing the Tennessee Wig Walk--But I should have been 'cause it's a great move ^_^
OH yeah--I forgot that the Grapefruits song hadn't really come out yet so I don't know...that was probably the first time you heard it Melissa? I love that song!
I like is movie a lot. It's great. Let me know when you come out on DVD!
Post a Comment