Yes, Bartholomew (any spelling is ok, I use this one 'cause I"m not as clever as you) is scary--each of them represent a computer program I like. Chipper is random combination of widgets from my dashboard--widgets are little programs (things that Dad likes) like weather forecast, world clocks, dancing hula homer dolls, etc.
Bartholomew is Adobe Illustrator (not photoshop! Illustrator) since it's a freakin' cool program, but I can NOT control it--I totally don't get it.
i felt like ralph wiggums in that episode where he says "and i SAW the baby and it LOOKED at me!!" (when you looked at me, that is.) creepy creepy creepy movie!
ps. i think people stare at you cause you're pretty. :)
I'm so surprised people thought it was creepy! I mean, I thought people would get the feeling of "lameness" and such instead. YAY!
That wasn't boring Matt! It was very interesting--it makes me think that "widget" and "gadget" are related words...probably?
Thanks Jenny, that was really sweet. Still--it makes me feel all this pressure from the outside, like I'm drowning in stares. I'll get over it eventually I think though. If anything, being stared at is good training for learning to be self-confident---unless it makes one shrivel up instead. Those are the two routes I can think of.
9 comments:
You make a hot vampire
I can't wait! I need 2 be continued soon.
Heeheeeee!
How can this Chuckkles character get stuck into RAM, I want to know. And will we see them?
Yay! I liked your video even though I thought it was kinda intense. I don't like Bartholomeu he's scary.
Yes, Bartholomew (any spelling is ok, I use this one 'cause I"m not as clever as you) is scary--each of them represent a computer program I like. Chipper is random combination of widgets from my dashboard--widgets are little programs (things that Dad likes) like weather forecast, world clocks, dancing hula homer dolls, etc.
Bartholomew is Adobe Illustrator (not photoshop! Illustrator) since it's a freakin' cool program, but I can NOT control it--I totally don't get it.
OOOOOH! CREEPY!!!!
i felt like ralph wiggums in that episode where he says "and i SAW the baby and it LOOKED at me!!" (when you looked at me, that is.) creepy creepy creepy movie!
ps. i think people stare at you cause you're pretty. :)
I'm so surprised people thought it was creepy! I mean, I thought people would get the feeling of "lameness" and such instead. YAY!
That wasn't boring Matt! It was very interesting--it makes me think that "widget" and "gadget" are related words...probably?
Thanks Jenny, that was really sweet. Still--it makes me feel all this pressure from the outside, like I'm drowning in stares. I'll get over it eventually I think though. If anything, being stared at is good training for learning to be self-confident---unless it makes one shrivel up instead. Those are the two routes I can think of.
Ha! That's awesome. I love it. Good job!
Post a Comment