Friday, February 02, 2007

Cover: The Lakes of Canada

A billion things in my mind waiting to come out, few which involve videos right now.

Well no, that's a lie, I have many video ideas, they're just being filed behind short-stories, long-stories and billions of lesson plans. Meh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowza! That's some nice work! This is one of my favorite songs and you sing the hell out of it, my dear! I'm on my forth listen as we speak. My coworkers are now asking about it. More Fans! :-)

ningyo said...

What can I say but:

"Yay Brandon!"

The "heil" (hail?) Brandon just isn't me...at least not without a spectacular public display with at least 1 Grubebyblood at my side.

I'll save that for the airport.

Anonymous said...

When I miss you muches as I usually do, I listen to you singing this song of which I like very much and I get to see my little shamrock.

ningyo said...

I guess I never wrote the author's name!

It's by The Innocence Mission

Thanks Becca!