Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Chores

Nothing new, unless you didn't know that this is the way I do chores when I really don't feel like doing them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your butterfly mask. It makes you look like a Pixy. ^_^

So, am I gathering correctly that your have to make and un-make your bed every day? That sucks! I think I would just go crazy if I had to do that sort of thing. But then again, I suppose it is a commonplace practice where you are.

ningyo said...

It really doesn't take very long to fold the bed and put it in the closet on a normal day, it is a pain to wash the covers and put them back on since they go all the way around the futon!

wryguy said...

Ha! Now I know why you don't always answer my cmails right away!