Sunday, July 09, 2006

Dum. DaDaDUM!

I come to bring you good tidings--I hope you'll consider them good tidings anyway, heh--come December, when the winds bustle coldly in, busily tweaking cheery red cheeks and noses; upon an unromantically crowded metal chariot, two long lost travelers will come blowing in from the West, migrating home for a temporary stay.

I'll arrive on U.S. soil November 30th where I'll happily visit family and anxiously await Ryan's return to my side when he flies in on December 12th.

In the meantime, these have been posted on my YouTube site for a while, but for those who have yet to click on the little "Ningyo VLog" link to the right, here's my recent work:

A (slightly horse) Cover of Fever Jenna--you should watch it!


A Morbid Happy Birthday Greeting to Stacey


The lyrics are:
I hear you've had a birthday once again
And even though I've said it many times
Happy Birthday
Congratulations
I hear you're one more year
Closer to death

6 comments:

ningyo said...

A reward to the one who can count the correct number of true comma splices in the 1st paragraph of this post! Ha ha! Hope you liked the songs.

The Goodfellas said...

ooh i like it! the recording with that guy playing along is really great too, we look forward to hearing you and ryan! :)

Jenna said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Is it strange that I love it when you sing that song? Cus I do! Thank you Laurie!!!

ningyo said...

Yay! Thanks you guys! Yeah, that guy from Denmark seems pretty cool ^_^ Jenna, I hoped you'd enjoy it.
I've just finished recording 3 main songs yesterday and today, I managed to edit out most of the barking dogs and since it's raining today and tomorrow so I may be able to get in a couple of my quieter songs without so much barking too (the dogs are outside in the rain, but not as many people to bark at walk by in the rain).

ningyo said...

Just a note: I never cut up Stacey's clothes EVER or stole her make-up. We did fight a lot about borrowing clothing...but that just wasn't as catchy sounding and I couldn't think of a short way to sing it.

Jenna said...

HAPPY SECOND ANNIVERSARY!!!!